• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post Spay update & photos of my garden

tabithakat64

Mama Doe
Here's a couple of pictures of Cinna and Katniss snoozing in the sun after their post spay check up.

11 days post spay Cinna's wound is fully healed and the hair is growing back.

Katniss's wound is also healing nicely which is great considering she was really poorly and only ate a few mouthfuls for 36 hours after her spay. I was so worried she'd go into stasis but she picked up on day three when I gave in and let them back out into the run.

Prim had to have a protruding stitch cut out but other than that she's healing well. She sat in the hutch and sulked for a whole afternoon after being taken for her check up.

I had a horrible morning on day three when Cinna repeatedly chased and attacked Katniss making her fall over at one point. After a brief seperation for half hour and careful reintroduction following the advice I was given by the rescue things have completely settled own and their is no mor bickering or hormonal behaviour (yay).

& they have almost completely litter trained themselves too, they now have a corner litter tray where the dog bed was as they were using this as their litter tray (ick) and their litter tray with hay in in the other corner they use. I have the odd poo elsewhere and they sometimes wee in one corner of the hutch but other than that it's almost perfect. (yay)

The view from my back door so pretty I'm lucky to have inherited lots of beautiful flowers in my garden

& some of the flowers & plants. If you know what any of them are please comment

Awww little sweeties :love::love::love:

Im glad that they are recovering so well after their spays :D

Love your garden but don't know what the plants are! x

love these bunnies, remember them from Emma's rabbit rescue :) is the lionhead 'baby' their brother? i always feel so sad when i see he hasn't found his forever home yet :(

:love: beautiful bunnies with awesome names :D love the hunger games trilogy :lol: :love:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Back