• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My trio tonight :-)

Rabcat

Mama Doe
My two girls, Bessie and Lucky and their adopted brother Thomas, just love to be together :love::love::love:

Sisters Bessie (brown and white) and Lucky :love::love:

:love::love::love:

Such a beautiful trio of bunnies. :love:

How old are they? And if you had to describe their characters what would you say? :wave:

:love::love::love:

Such a beautiful trio of bunnies. :love:

How old are they? And if you had to describe their characters what would you say? :wave:

Hiya :wave:

Bessie and Lucky are 2 1/2 and I don't know about Thomas but he definitely isn't older. Bessie is confident, curious and very bossy but is petrified of the vet. Lucky is laid back (except at meds time), independent and nosey. Thomas is feisty, very curious and expressive - especially after meds when he kicks me like mad and stamps his feet.

Lucky and Thomas are snuffles buns and have meds every day and although they sulk every time they do come back for a nose rub :lol:

Hiya :wave:

Bessie and Lucky are 2 1/2 and I don't know about Thomas but he definitely isn't older. Bessie is confident, curious and very bossy but is petrified of the vet. Lucky is laid back (except at meds time), independent and nosey. Thomas is feisty, very curious and expressive - especially after meds when he kicks me like mad and stamps his feet.

Lucky and Thomas are snuffles buns and have meds every day and although they sulk every time they do come back for a nose rub :lol:

:love::love: I know it will sound daft :)oops:) but I love how every bun has their own personality. I was asked this Q before, about how is it that I have multiple bunnies can I know their personalities? :shock: let's just say, that by the time I went through each bunny and their personality I don't think said person can doubt that I know my bunnies. :lol:;)

Your trio are beautiful. You must be a trusted hoomin to be allowed to administer noserubs after yucky, yucky meds... :lol:;):love:

:love::love: I know it will sound daft :)oops:) but I love how every bun has their own personality. I was asked this Q before, about how is it that I have multiple bunnies can I know their personalities? :shock: let's just say, that by the time I went through each bunny and their personality I don't think said person can doubt that I know my bunnies. :lol:;)

Your trio are beautiful. You must be a trusted hoomin to be allowed to administer noserubs after yucky, yucky meds... :lol:;):love:

All of my 7 buns have very different personalities which shows in the way they behave and react to each other and me. My Millie, for example, will automatically bite first then check what you are doing. She will even absent mindedly give you a quick nip on her way past - it's funny how she does it but it does hurt!

Neither Lucky nor Thomas attempt to bite even thou they have meds daily - bless em! :love: xx

Aww they are beautiful. You are so lucky to have 3 lops . I love lops. They have the most squishy pettable heads ever. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aww they are beautiful. You are so lucky to have 3 lops . I love lops. They have the most squishy pettable heads ever. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I have 7 lops altogether and I love them all to bits :D xx

Back