• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just seen something of Ferg that I've never seen before...

Holhol

Alpha Buck
His little rabbit penis! I'm actually a little bit shocked and feel like I've invaded his privacy...
I nipped up to his room for a cuddle and to give him his tea and whilst cleaning himself it popped out! I've never seen it out before and don't really know what to think haha!
Is it normal for them to come out while they're cleaning themselves? Happens to my dog occasionally but never noticed it in fergie!
I checked him over and it's gone back in but it was a weird thing to see! Does this happen to anyone else's bunny? Is he normal? :)

Is he neutered? I've never seen it in neutered bunnies but when I had two boys together they would hump and once I picked them off each other and saw Rambos thingy and he was obviously 'excited'! It was soooooo long I was so shocked I ran in with him to show it to my partner but it had kind of drooped by the time I got inside :oops:

I rang my mum to tell her!!!
He got neutered last week so still a bit hormonal so maybe that's it... There was no grunting, honking, humping or spraying he was just flopped on my bed!
Can't believe how big it is for a teeny rabbit!!!

When my bunny was neutered 2 weeks ago, the vet commented on how big his testes were. She said she'd never seen a pair so big!! ;)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

When my bunny was neutered 2 weeks ago, the vet commented on how big his testes were. She said she'd never seen a pair so big!! ;)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Fergs are giant!! I took him for a check before Christmas and as soon as he was on his bum the vet went oh wow there they are!
For tiny animals they are definitely well endowed!!

I've recently adopted an unneutered male. He's been here for under 48 hours and I've seen bunny widge more times than I care to already :shock::shock:. He's spent his entire time here trying to mount my leg/arm/whichever bit of me is nearest :shock:.

We're at the vet tomorrow for a checkup and he'll be neutered ASAP as I honestly can't handle this randy behaviour :shock::lol::lol:. I don't know whether to give him a teddy to hump or if it'll just encourage him :shock:. His neuter better sort this out!! :lol::lol: Give me female bunnies any day!

I've recently adopted an unneutered male. He's been here for under 48 hours and I've seen bunny widge more times than I care to already :shock::shock:. He's spent his entire time here trying to mount my leg/arm/whichever bit of me is nearest :shock:.

We're at the vet tomorrow for a checkup and he'll be neutered ASAP as I honestly can't handle this randy behaviour :shock::lol::lol:. I don't know whether to give him a teddy to hump or if it'll just encourage him :shock:. His neuter better sort this out!! :lol::lol: Give me female bunnies any day!

Haha bless him!! Luckily I had no humping and hormones weren't horrendous, bit of grunting and running round my feet but even that wasn't too bad! :)
My girl bunnies were horrid I am definitely all for boys now!!(apart from when he weed on my face or sprayed in my mouth/eyes)!

Haha bless him!! Luckily I had no humping and hormones weren't horrendous, bit of grunting and running round my feet but even that wasn't too bad! :)
My girl bunnies were horrid I am definitely all for boys now!!(apart from when he weed on my face or sprayed in my mouth/eyes)!

My girls have always been well behaved (apart from their overwhelming need to pee on the sofa/bed) so this is a revelation to me! I felt embarrassed for him when I saw his willy, as if he knows or cares :lol::lol:.

Thankfully I have yet to be sprayed, although there's time I'm sure :lol::lol:.

My girls have always been well behaved (apart from their overwhelming need to pee on the sofa/bed) so this is a revelation to me! I felt embarrassed for him when I saw his willy, as if he knows or cares :lol::lol:.

Thankfully I have yet to be sprayed, although there's time I'm sure :lol::lol:.

I was horrified to see it! I couldn't look him in the eye!!
Spraying is the single worst thing - rabbit wee is not a nice tasting thing:shock:

Back