• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Gifs

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I know some of these are not ideal, but equally, some are exceptionally cute and lovely.

Enjoy these bunny Gifs (and all are videos, wait for them to load and then they play automatically)

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant.

15 (the rolling bunny) reminds me of Bubbles - she used to get stranded on her back as well. :love::lol:

#13 is Billy the Bunny who used to be quite famous on YouTube. :) I loved how his carers gave him the whole run of their home...it was the first time I ever saw a rabbit living so freely amongst people when I first began caring for Mimzy. Their videos were removed due to some music copyright hassle that took place on the site a few years ago. :(

I love #11...goodness I wish I'd had a flight of stairs like that for Mimzy to come charging up for noms! :) Good exercise, that! The wee bunny in that one looks just like him before he got tilted. :love:

Thanks for posting, Sky-O. :) xx

#13 is Billy the Bunny who used to be quite famous on YouTube. :) I loved how his carers gave him the whole run of their home...it was the first time I ever saw a rabbit living so freely amongst people when I first began caring for Mimzy. Their videos were removed due to some music copyright hassle that took place on the site a few years ago. :(

You're right. They also used to have a bunny called Ronnie. I used to know the lady on another site. They were luscious little bunnies, very loved and well looked after. :love:

Glad you all enjoyed them.

Back