• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What rabbit-related product do you wish existed?

dumblepaws

Mama Doe
Every time I spray bunny-safe disinfectant onto kitchen roll to clean the litter trays, i wish there was a pack of already disinfected but bunny safe wipes which i could use instead

Would anyone else use them? And is there any other product you wish you could get to make it easier/quicker for you to care for your bunnies or to make them happier?

A 'Love at first sight' spray for bunnies. No more worries about bonding bunnies.....spray the love potion in the air and hey presto....bunnies fall in love at first sight and not first bite.:thumb

Something that will instantly bunny proof rooms! No matter what I do, Maizie finds a way onto my TV stand :roll:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

here's a link to making baby wipes you could probably adapt to make yourself some disinfectant wipes, perhaps using a roll of cloths rather than kitchen towel.

I would definitely go for the love at first sight spray!

here's a link to making baby wipes you could probably adapt to make yourself some disinfectant wipes, perhaps using a roll of cloths rather than kitchen towel.

I would definitely go for the love at first sight spray!

This is great!!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Something that magically sucks up all the stray hay in the house... Ok it may be called a hoover but that's hard work! :lol:

Every time I spray bunny-safe disinfectant onto kitchen roll to clean the litter trays, i wish there was a pack of already disinfected but bunny safe wipes which i could use instead

Would anyone else use them? And is there any other product you wish you could get to make it easier/quicker for you to care for your bunnies or to make them happier?

They do exist. Not sure if they still do, but p@h used to sell them.

A brush that removes all the loose fur the minute moulting starts.

Will has stopped but Nancy is getting worse. I swear I could have knitted loads of jumpers from what is coming off her.:D

I'm sure I saw wipes in pets at home before.
I would love something to help with moulting!! Brushing It out just makes a mess and Alice hates being touched.
Maybe a silent mini hoover where you could just suck all the fluff off :lol:

thanks!
I tried the wipes from petsathome but they'r very small so going to try the conficlean ones next

I'd also love a bunny bonding spray - really want to add a third rescue bun to my very happily bonded pair, but is kinda risky so not sure if i should

Also one of those things the dog from UP has so I could understand what they meant better, and they could understand that "no" doesn't mean hop down then straight back up again and continue chewing where you left off...

I would definitely go for some kind of hoover to tidy up all of the hay in my house :)

I would also go for something that would stop Milo from doing a million poos on my rug within a second of being out of the indoor cage. Any suggestions haha? A cork maybe :lol:

I would like something so they can understand every word I am saying, then I could explain why I need to take to them to the vets etc.

Back