• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding in South East, Gloucester, or South Wales.

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Its my mams 50th birthday on the 25th April, she's going away so we are celebrating on the 24th & 25th.
I live in Somerset, my family live in South Wales. I would usually take the buns with me, but they're having work done on the house that week, and I don't think it's fair on the girls to not only take them to a relatively strange place, where there are dogs (although they aren't allowed in the same room), but for there to also be noisy workmen.

My plan is to either go down in the morning of the 24th, and back in the evening of the 25th/morning of the 26th.

Just wondering if there's any recommendations from RUers about places in the Somerset, Bristol, Gloucester, or South Wales areas for boarding? Ideally Somerset, Bristol, or South Wales, but I can take a detour to Gloucester and drive the long way to my parents house.
I've had a look on the Boarding thread, and there doesn't seem to be any from down this way suggested?

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

I might be able to help.

Click on the boarding link on the bottom of my post.:thumb:

I am in Worcestershire, however I can personally recommend Windwhistle Warren in Chaxhill, Gloucestershire. (A48)

I might be able to help.

Click on the boarding link on the bottom of my post.:thumb:

I am in Worcestershire, however I can personally recommend Windwhistle Warren in Chaxhill, Gloucestershire. (A48)

I did think of you, but had it in my head that you were a lot further away than that :oops:

I was going to suggest Mrs Bunnykins but I see she's already posted :) I think I saw you're in Taunton so it would just be straight up the M5, you could probably drive it in 1 hour and 30 or 45 minutes if you were lucky with traffic.

I was going to suggest Mrs Bunnykins but I see she's already posted :) I think I saw you're in Taunton so it would just be straight up the M5, you could probably drive it in 1 hour and 30 or 45 minutes if you were lucky with traffic.

For some reason I thought Mrs B was a lot further away than that :lol:

Back