• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The run is in place :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
With a bit of effort between my mum, sister and me, we've managed to get the 2 runs in place to make a walk in run :D All needs attaching together, screwing to the fence and generally securing everything but can start to picture it a bit more now :D (sorry about rubbish pic, took through glass door being pure lazy :oops:)

Looks a bit more imposing than I expected but I'm planning on putting some hanging baskets and things to prettify it a bit so hopefully it will look more part of the garden when I'm all finished, and of course when the bunnies r running around in it, it won't matter anyway :love:

Eta: I've also got some of that willow type screen (it's actually fern so a bit thinner sticks than willow, but thicker than reed!) I'm planning on putting it either side at the back to hide where the runs don't match and also provide shading for the buns :D

Crikey that must've taken some lifting :shock:

Hanging baskets are a great idea :D

:lol: It wasn't too bad, I had managed to get one run up on its side by myself so I figured we could do it :lol: The worst prob was the other run had been stood on its side on the grass for a few weeks so grass had grown through the mesh and was holding it down! Def hanging baskets, just bought loads of nasturtium seeds :D but having second thoughts on the screening, think it will block my view too much. Going to see how it looks when all done and then decide :D

Back