• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies Big Breakfast (FAO happybun and everyone!!)

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Since happybun asked for some pics of my lot I thought I'd take a few of them eating their breakfast this morning :D

Tuck in!

They really love the fresh willow twigs

Heidi trying to ferret away some apple pieces for later! She always does this, runs off with something and drops it down but doesn't necessarily eat it, she dropped these then went back up to eat the other stuff!

What u got down there Dash?!

It's hard trying to get all 4 in a decent shot!

And lastly my beautiful Summer bum very much enjoying her willow twig :love:

:wave:

:love: they have settled in nicely and all look so content together :love:

They are yes I couldn't be happier :D Even when they've been outside in their temporary enclosure, it's not caused any upset. Project perma-run this week so fingers crossed the love in continues :lol: :love:

wow....what a fantastic piece of wooden engineering!!!

Where did you get the log twig holder thingy?? i would love one of them but wouldnt know which tree would be suitable,,,

Nom nom nom,,,,,:love:.. Beautiful cheeky bunnies,,,

Fee x

Do you find that there is one rabbit who is the boss? Our quad boss is Frosty. He nips and chases the others at meal times but then happily settles down to eat with them.

Your set up looks so smart.

wow....what a fantastic piece of wooden engineering!!!

Where did you get the log twig holder thingy?? i would love one of them but wouldnt know which tree would be suitable,,,

Nom nom nom,,,,,:love:.. Beautiful cheeky bunnies,,,

Fee x

Hi, I got it from eBay, if u do a search online u should find them, I was lucky this one was a bargain cos the packaging had been opened :D I think they're about £12 (I paid £5.99) I drilled a couple of extra holes in the top where I stuck twigs (looked very pretty til the bunnies decided to eat them :lol:) It's become their feeding station, I screwed the base down so it was sturdy and I always put their food all around the base as it's usually clean and means they can all get to it easily :D

Do you find that there is one rabbit who is the boss? Our quad boss is Frosty. He nips and chases the others at meal times but then happily settles down to eat with them.

Your set up looks so smart.

Yes Dash is definitely the boss! He was always the same with just Heidi but now he's got 3 girls to keep in check :lol: He likes to chase them all away but then they all eat nicely together! Skye had become more timid since being part of a quad, she had become a bit bossy when they were in their pairs but now she's the most shy. Heidi is really sweet, we've developed a new routine when they get their pellets in the evening, she doesn't run upto the platform with the others (I think she tried to avoid being chased by Dash!) so now she comes to me to be hand fed some pellets :oops: She will 'ask' for a few from me then just goes to join the others! It's really sweet though, I feel like its a tiny bit of one on one bonding with her, like our little secret time :lol: :love:

Hi, I got it from eBay, if u do a search online u should find them, I was lucky this one was a bargain cos the packaging had been opened :D I think they're about £12 (I paid £5.99) I drilled a couple of extra holes in the top where I stuck twigs (looked very pretty til the bunnies decided to eat them :lol:) It's become their feeding station, I screwed the base down so it was sturdy and I always put their food all around the base as it's usually clean and means they can all get to it easily :D

Thanks... What words did you use in the search.. I have tried and all manner of things come up!!

Cheers
fee x

:love::love: they are so beautiful and their accommodation is wonderful :) i saw the run, earlier.
thank you for the pics :D:wave::wave:

Back