• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleeping on the sofa...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Not me, the rabbits :lol:
During the day, they jump up on the sofa next to me, or on top of me, but sleep on the floor. I've known for a while that they jump up on there during the night, as they leave me some poop as a good morning present. I'm struggling to sleep tonight, have just gone into the living room, to discover them both flopped on the sofa. Unfortunately, by the time I could get a picture, they had sat up.
eje5ytum.jpg

Now I know why Daisy always looks quite annoyed at me when I'm lying on there through the day :lol:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Mottle and Peaches were indoor bunnies for a while and made a tiny little hole in the back of the sofa and used to sleep inside it x

Mottle and Peaches were indoor bunnies for a while and made a tiny little hole in the back of the sofa and used to sleep inside it x

Oh dear :oops:
They were sleeping underneath it when it was against the wall, but I moved it because Maizie was trying to climb up the back of it, and falling. They don't seem to be doing any damage, but it's only a £95 sofa bed from Ikea, and will.be theirs when I move anyway lol.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Back