• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny toy purchases :)

luna

Mama Doe
So I was out and about today getting clothes for my son and I spotted some kids toys that the bunnies might like.

The duck is from primark and was €3 and the wooden rattle was on special offer in mother care for €4. Hopefully the bunnies approve. I would love to see them push the wee duck along the floor. Lol :)

u7e2a6a3.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

:lol:

Can't wait for the photo update! ;)

So I gave them the toys and Bobby shoved them out of his way and demanded some kisses from Rosie ( not before whacking her over the head with the multicolored one... charming !!!) Lol :)

atu2asu4.jpg

a2a4ahut.jpg

So I gave them the toys and Bobby shoved them out of his way and demanded some kisses from Rosie ( not before whacking her over the head with the multicolored one... charming !!!) Lol :)

atu2asu4.jpg

a2a4ahut.jpg

Wow they look like really good toys, the duck looks like the toys from trees dinosaur and ladybird but a duck!:)

I did laugh at the bit about him whacking her on the head with it, poor bunny but its the way you worded it :lol: :roll:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Wow they look like really good toys, the duck looks like the toys from trees dinosaur and ladybird but a duck!:)

I did laugh at the bit about him whacking her on the head with it, poor bunny but its the way you worded it :lol: :roll:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Don't worry , I had a little chuckle too ;) they are a right silly pair sometimes !!!

Back