• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spring fever

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mabels honking and poor sox head is in for it :shock: all night and today, ive just groomed them cleaned sox up as he had hid in litter tray and was all wet, hope it doesn't last ages, I remember old rosie her spring fever went on once for 3months :shock:

I know what you mean. Brought George and Harry in today for a run about the kitchen and the next thing I knew was George humping Harry right in the mid of the floor :oops: He was such the gentleman about it though, once he was finished he groomed her. :love:

Oh dear poor Sox but :lol: sorry. My boys are quite honky too, I can't work out if it's Blueberry or Blackavar, but one if them honks at me whenever I go near them :shock::lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not going speak to soon, but sox is sleeping on his mat now, and mabel is grooming herself while sat in crate, unless she dives out and starts again :lol: its always been my girls that have been like this , whoops spoke to soon mabel dived out and straight to sox honk :oops: :lol

all has been calm for 24hours :shock: maybe I should shhh :lol:, yesterday I said mabel stop being stupid wonder if she heard, either that or warn herself out, but still had energy to binky around in garden today :lol:

her scent glad where smelly when she was being naughty so I cleaned them both up :lol:

Back