• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Tale of Three Chairs...

Linette

Young Bun
I got my bunny Schaeffer a year ago January and at the time lived in an apt with essentially no furniture in the living area except one stuffed chair. It's wide enough that I can sit with him beside me (and we often do).

When I moved in with my boyfriend a year ago, HE had a small stuffed chair. Schaeffer takes turns sitting on the chairs. He likes to stretch out on mine, but likes to wash himself on the smaller chair. He also will hop on the smaller chair, then over to my chair to sit beside me.

WELL...today we bought my boyfriend a large stuffed reclining chair. And I said to him as we drove home, "how nice that you finally have a comfortable chair!" and my boyfriend says "Yes, well, we'll have to wait and see who's chair it actually is..."

Schaeffer is still making up his mind about which chair will be HIS chair. We put them in a triangle together, and Schaeffer jumped from his small one, to my boyfriends large one to sit with him and then from the extended foot rest over to my chair to sit with me!

The true test will be when I wake up in the morning and go into the living area...which chair will he be on!

Back