• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CLOSED: Auction for Pencil Hand Drawing of Flower Rabbit

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
We have very kindly been donated an item to Auction for Pledge a Pound. This has been drawn and donated by Jojo123.

This is a pencil drawing, approx 12" by 13"

The pic below shows the actual drawing, then the other framed picture is one that the artist has done for herself and framed. The auction winner will get the drawing rolled up, unframed.

Would anyone like to start the bid at £1? Auction will close on Friday 18th April at 8pm.

Last edited:
Thank you all for bidding! Im really pleased it has done so well for the rescue buns! Thank you very much for your winning bid Rupert & Tia xx

This arrived yesterday and is stunning!!! I absolutely love it, and it is going to look amazing in the frame I have for it, in my newly decorated spare room (pics will be posted when it's finished) x

Oooooooooo only just seen this. I would LOVE one as well. ... I would donate to a charity of your choice Jojo123.

Back