• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird evening

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
Following a vet visit, the bond between Watson and Moses broke down and several attempts to make it work again were completely in vain. I had to split their home in half.
Over the last few days I noticed them lying side by side on either side of the fence.

Last night I had a terribly painful nerve pain episode. Screaming the house down and I just heard this scratching noise. looked at Watson and she was digging, trying to get to Moses. In a bizar moment, I picked up Moses, plonked him in with Watson and shouted: and now you two play nicely *insert expletives*.
And they did. No fighting or chasing and they have been back together ever since. Grooming and all. Like their split a month ago never happened.

Bunnies are weird.

Bunnies are indeed, little weirdos.

But that's why we love them ;)

Nice to see you around again Thea!

:wave::wave:

Hello :wave::wave::wave:

Glad your furry friends are being good kids again - silly little monsters they are..:love:

Back