• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky Bunny Caught Red Pawed

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
I had a thmye plant which I popped on a garden chair nice and high up out of the rabbit's reach or so I thought :roll:

When I looked out the window today I saw Paddy on the chair. He must have grown wings :lol:

The moment he saw that I had seen him.

And then he carried on regardless

Even his wife was feeling cheeky :shock:

And then being the soft touch I am, I rewarded them both with parsley :oops::lol:

I think there was something in the air today because Willow cheeked me as well!

Luckily Snowy and Frodo felt like being nice

Best of all, Orla did a cute flop :love: I LOVE bunny flops, I know they are content when that happens.

Wonderful photos. :love::love::love:

I have always wondered if they could have thyme. A fruit shop I popped into had huge bunches for 90 p, I will get a bunch next time.

Wonderful photos. :love::love::love:

I have always wondered if they could have thyme. A fruit shop I popped into had huge bunches for 90 p, I will get a bunch next time.

I am pretty sure it is safe. But then my Dutchies are dustbins, the things they have eaten and digested :shock: Orla went after a cooked potato tonight, she is such a wee besom!

Smart bunny. Wonder hiw he got up there. Bunnies always seem to find a way when it comes to food. Julie loves thymel All your bunnies nare gorgeous.

Thank you everyone :D

Smart bunny. Wonder hiw he got up there. Bunnies always seem to find a way when it comes to food. Julie loves thymel All your bunnies nare gorgeous.

Paddy is an amazing jumper, he leapt back down in one leap and he leapt up again later in one leap. I have found that he small lithe bunnies like Paddy are very active and elastic and also have more of an appetite for nonsense :lol:

Love the look on Paddy's face when he saw that you caught him :lol: :love:

They are all such pretty buns xx

I am pretty sure it is safe. But then my Dutchies are dustbins, the things they have eaten and digested :shock: Orla went after a cooked potato tonight, she is such a wee besom!

I have a bunny like that Bluebelle is a scavanger and just eats anything at all, I have to hide the chocolate. Your bunnies are beautiful I love Paddy :love:

I have a bunny like that Bluebelle is a scavanger and just eats anything at all, I have to hide the chocolate. Your bunnies are beautiful I love Paddy :love:

Aww thank you, that means a lot especially when one of them was stuck in rescue for two years because he was deemed too ugly by potential adopters.

Back