• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin

Yaaaay! The Colonel! :love::love:

He does make me squeee when I see him... :oops::lol::lol: those earsies and such a sweet face... I so could give him a cuddle. :love:

How's the gorgeous lad doing? xxx

Yaaaay! The Colonel! :love::love:

He does make me squeee when I see him... :oops::lol::lol: those earsies and such a sweet face... I so could give him a cuddle. :love:

How's the gorgeous lad doing? xxx

As bonkers as ever plus he has a major outbreak of Spring Fever !! So he is VERY vocal...........Buzz..Buzz..Buzz..... :roll: :lol:

As bonkers as ever plus he has a major outbreak of Spring Fever !! So he is VERY vocal...........Buzz..Buzz..Buzz..... :roll: :lol:

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Lots of love to the Colonel, I'm glad he's, er, got so much spring in him... ;):lol::love:

I must confess, Jane, before I knew your bunnies better I would confuse Colin and Morse if the lighting in the pictures were just so. :oops: They have similar shapes to them.

I am having a time trying to imagine this sound coming from the Colonel! :lol:

Mimzy has been buzzing at Fiver lately when they have their little rendezvous on the bed during clean up. I used to call it his dragonfly noise. It really sounds like some huge insect is flapping it's wings in your ear.

BYB are you going to tell us all Mr. Bennett has never buzzed? :shock:

Back