• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad story in local news. QUITE DISTRESSING

Omg :cry: :vry: binkying free little one :(!

What I don't get is this deal with a ban from owning animals. I've heard it before but there is absolutely nothing stopping these people going to pet shops, or breeders and getting more pets :censored: it makes me so angry!!!!!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Cant bring myself to read it. I cant endure anymore cruelty :-(

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

:evil::censored: I always think if you're cruel to animals you should suffer the same thing you did to them as punishment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:evil::censored: I always think if you're cruel to animals you should suffer the same thing you did to them as punishment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Or at least get the same punishment as if they did it to a human. It's all wrong.

Why why why? Water costs nothing! A bag of hay is a few pounds. There is no excuse.
Stories like this make me sad to the point of tears, and so so angry and frustrated.:evil:
Binky free little bunny, free from pain and suffering xxx

Absolutely disgusting, people like this make me sick. But I do like to believe in karma and what goes around comes around. He will get his comeuppance - The Lord works in mysterious ways (and I'm not religious) and I'm not referring to his pathetic suspended sentence and community service. What really gets my goat is that had this been done to another human, it would have been a whole other story. Hope he rots in hell.

Absolutely disgusting, people like this make me sick. But I do like to believe in karma and what goes around comes around. He will get his comeuppance - The Lord works in mysterious ways (and I'm not religious) and I'm not referring to his pathetic suspended sentence and community service. What really gets my goat is that had this been done to another human, it would have been a whole other story. Hope he rots in hell.

i know. Youd think that the very fact he did this to a living being would be enough.
there's no excuse for cruelty and neglect at all.

binky free little girly at peace now xxxx

Back