• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unbelievable .........

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
So I've been after a rabbit run as my Rex has sore hocks and I need to get him on the grass, found a good priced one that a breeder was selling as she has to sell all her equipment and rabbits due to her health.
Went to collect the run and told her why I wanted it, her reply was " what are hocks " ?......... So tell me this what kind of breeder doesn't know what hocks are, well I know the answer to that a rubbish one !!!!
She then asked if I wanted anymore rabbits, I said no and didn't even want to look at the rabbits because if I saw them I would have wanted to bring them all home :cry:

WHAT ARE HOCKS??? :shock:

You definately did the right thing not to look at the rabbits. It would have been all too easy to end up with loads!!!

It is really totally incredible.

Seriously??? Those poor buns :( at least she is stopping breeding :(

I've met a breeder of giant rabbits that couldn't tell the difference between a frenchie and a conti, and then asked why we checked all of our outside bunnies bums daily. Never heard of fly strike apparently and dismissed it when we tried to explain how serious it could be :(

What took the biscuit was that she was there on a job trial... I worked in a rescue :shock: she hadn't mentioned her 'experience' on her CV! She didn't get the job! (Mostly since we had some awesome competent applicants and she wasn't as good as them I think, though the boss didn't look impressed when we told them that the girl was a byb!)

Back