• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not a great birthday! -vibes please-

TickTock

Alpha Buck
Having to rush Ping and Apollo to the vets as they had a sudden falling out. Ping is now missing half his nose and Apollo has a massive tear on his belly. Waiting for sister to turn up so we can bolt down the vets.

Last edited:
Thank you :oops:

Ping isn't too bad; Apollo is far worse. They glued the wound back together as Apollo has a nasty rip down his belly. Ping now has a very botched nose and lots of small bites everywhere.
Came back with loads of meds and my wallet a lot lighter :oops:

Both bunnies are in for the night and not too happy to have to be next to each other in the separate pens. Both seem to be hurting though poor babies.

Oh no! So sorry that you have had such a stressful day xxxxx

One of my buns ripped the ear of the other and she is a half lop now so I know what damage they can do.

I hope they both feel better and ending hugs for you too xxx

Happy Birthday though xxxxxx

Poor bunnies... Wonder what set the fight off? :shock: sounds gnarly. Sending nose rubs and loads of vibes for Ping and Apollo.xxx

Are you ok? Must've gave you an awful fright. ((Hugs))

Ouch sounds nasty, hope they both heal quickly. Must have been scary to find them like that :(

Maybe you could have a belated birthday next week when things are calmer :)

Oh my goodness :(. I hope they both heal quickly.

What a terrible day you've had. :(. Hope you're OK.

Poor bunnies... Wonder what set the fight off? :shock: sounds gnarly. Sending nose rubs and loads of vibes for Ping and Apollo.xxx

Are you ok? Must've gave you an awful fright. ((Hugs))

I'm not even sure what happened! Ping just decided to jump on Apollo and attack. Lucky I was there to separate them or things could be much much worse! :(

Im okay. Just a little worried about the silly pair!

Both Bunnies are that eating today but it seems they are missing their group. I cant put them back since I wont be able to keep an eye on them but at the same time I don't want them missing their friends. So torn!

Back