• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zac Has Had a CVA :-(

Sorry Jane my mind isn't quick today, what is CVA ? I know it mustn't be good though. :cry:

Sending you and Zac millions of vibes. xxx

I am so sorry to read this :(:(:( I have been hoping so much that you would have some relief from very poorly bunnies :(:(:( thinking of you and Zac xx

Laura advises that we just take one day at a time. Zac is very happy within himself and Elyse is being a good friend to him. Despite all his problems and his age Zac is still participating in the Bunny ritual of 'Spring Fever', so lots of buzzing and circling and spraying of poor Elyse.

Although Zac is eating really well he is losing weight. We know we are nearing 'the end' but for today Zac will remain with us unless he decides for himself that it is time to move on.

Laura advises that we just take one day at a time. Zac is very happy within himself and Elyse is being a good friend to him. Despite all his problems and his age Zac is still participating in the Bunny ritual of 'Spring Fever', so lots of buzzing and circling and spraying of poor Elyse.

Although Zac is eating really well he is losing weight. We know we are nearing 'the end' but for today Zac will remain with us unless he decides for himself that it is time to move on.

Let's hope Zac has many more days to come, surrounded by the care, love and warmth that you and Elyse offer to him. xxxx

Lots of vibes for Zac. Only just seen this, so was pleased to see the update as I was reading through.

Hope he can remain stable and enjoy the spring.:love:

Back