• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bluebelle ate Furbies ear? :(

mokwa32

Alpha Buck
Hiya, not sure if I should be worried but Belle has chewed and swallowed Furbies (toy) ear :shock: will the soft plastic pass through? She is a monster just now nothing is safe from her.:roll:

Strawberry used to eat the buttons off the TV remote and Mr B are a plastic suction cup used to hold his water bottle.

Keep an eye on her and is she shows any signs of her gut slowing down get her to the vets.

I'm glad I read this properly I thought she had eaten another rabbit's, called Furbie, ear!

Millie has also swallowed TV remote buttons and had no tummy issues. Like Snowberry says just make sure she is still eating and popping. I'm sure it won't stop her trying to eat more things she shouldn't! :lol:

ETA: Pooping not popping! I would worry if she was popping!

She seems absolutely fine :shock: im so happy shes ok, poor furbie, wont be selling her on ebay now :roll:

I'm glad I read this properly I thought she had eaten another rabbit's, called Furbie, ear!

Millie has also swallowed TV remote buttons and had no tummy issues. Like Snowberry says just make sure she is still eating and popping. I'm sure it won't stop her trying to eat more things she shouldn't! :lol:

ETA: Pooping not popping! I would worry if she was popping!

:lol: Me too :shock:.

My rabbits have eaten all sorts over the years. I don't even want to know how much plastic litter tray Fidget ingested in her 8 years. She was fine though, so I agree to just keep an eye on her.

Back