• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Ludo please UD More vibes needed

Hesperus

Warren Veteran
Ludo's just not right at the moment. He's not terrible, but I can tell he's not right. He's a bit too quiet and his poos aren't very big. He's also not as keen on his hay as he might be, although he is eating.

He's got an appointment at 10.40 with a vet who knows his history.

Please can he have some vibes as he is a stasis-bun and I want to catch it early this time rather than let him stop eating.

Last edited:
Vet checked him over very thoroughly indeed. No teeth or feelable tummy problems but he can hear he's a bit empty.

He's had his usual painkiller and gut stimulant. Hopefully we'll have caught it early this time.

Thanks everyone.

He's definitely no worse and maybe even a little bit better. Poos not great yet but hay is going in. :thumb:

He's definitely on the mend. :thumb:

The vet says he thinks he won't need to go back tomorrow. :thumb:

Thanks for the vibes and support :love:

He seems to be going downhill again.

He has eaten hay and other stuff (greens, apple bark, leaves) today but this evening seems not so good.

I'm reassured that he has eaten, hopefully he'll stay stable and can go to our proper vet first thing. The emergency vet is a long drive away and he gets really stressed so would make him worse. :(

:love:... More nomming vibes for Ludo.. Come on furry boy.. Get well soon ...

Xxxxx

I've persuaded him to eat a plate of dandelions and strawberry leaves. Also had a plate of dried leaves. Not interested in hay though. Going to go and open a new packet that might tempt him as will smell nice.

Oh he had some grass too so at least he's not empty.

What are his poos like ?

Last night's were smaller than usual but this morning's were large and ok.

He's passing fur ropes, this is clearly the problem.

Do you know if there's anything that can be given specifically for this or is a case of treat pain, gas and give gut stimulants to help?

Good news is he's been for a run round the whole house and eaten a little hay so now on an upward trend again.

Back