• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pet gate for the bunny room

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Nev and Susie are now free ranging in their room (well, shared with my hams!) and I bought a pet gate from Argos so that they weren't shut in all the time.

It cost £22 and it fits wide gaps and doesn't need fixing onto the frame. It doesn't swing open but I can just about step over it:

The room, which is a work in progress!

King of the castle:

Lovebirds:

Wow! That is really nice. Might get one myself. And I can see 2 very lucky bunnies. xx

It's not bad right? I would've got one that swings open but the bar spacing just looked like an accident waiting to happen, esp with Susie being so tiny.

What do you use currently?

What a fantastic set up. I really love it :) the gate looks good too xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Looks very tidy, I wonder how long that will last? :lol:

We tidied our room yesterday and by this morning it was a bomb site! :roll:

Aww it's like bunny heaven!
How high is the gate? I've looked at the swinging ones and my girls would probably fit through the gaps in them :roll:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

It looks so wonderful and tidy!

I had a fixed gate like yours, with beige carpets. I flew over it so many times with cups of tea that I got myself a swing open one now :lol:

Your set up looks wonderful for the buns.

Aww it's like bunny heaven!
How high is the gate? I've looked at the swinging ones and my girls would probably fit through the gaps in them :roll:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Not as high as I'd like really, it's 66cm. You could make it higher by placing it a little off the ground I guess. No one's flown over it yet though.

Looks very tidy, I wonder how long that will last? :lol:

We tidied our room yesterday and by this morning it was a bomb site! :roll:

Yup, I wake up every morning to poops everywhere and things moved around!

It looks so wonderful and tidy!

I had a fixed gate like yours, with beige carpets. I flew over it so many times with cups of tea that I got myself a swing open one now :lol:

Your set up looks wonderful for the buns.

Hahaha, I spill coffee all over these carpets. I've banned myself from bringing them up here now!

That looks so neat - you could even mask off the wood parts and spray the metal white - it would really blend in then.

Back