• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Boy is Getting Big

Janey

Warren Veteran
Apologies for my ugly mug (and sunday morning messy attire), but it's the only picture that shows how big he is getting.

8 months old now....he'll be off to uni before I know it!!

Yay ... a Rupert pic. He is so big now and as handsome as ever !!!

Oh and I don't see any ugly mug. You are so pretty :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I have one too. I can't describe how much love they can give :love:

Awww, what is yours called? Have you a pic?

I coulndnt agree more, he is so loving. He is such a greedy guts but at the moment is sitting on my knee rather than eating his dinner, he would rather cuddles.

Oh wow, he's absolutely beautiful, I love his colouring, stunning.

Does he go out & about on his own?

Not really, he's always supervised when he's in the garden. There's some dangers around here, including other cats, and I need to watch him so he doesn't eat s:censored::censored::censored: and feel sick the next day... yes, he has before. :roll:
Shakespeare gives a kiss as thanks for the compliments (He loves to do that. Does your boy give kisses?)

Not really, he's always supervised when he's in the garden. There's some dangers around here, including other cats, and I need to watch him so he doesn't eat s:censored::censored::censored: and feel sick the next day... yes, he has before. :roll:
Shakespeare gives a kiss as thanks for the compliments (He loves to do that. Does your boy give kisses?)

Awwww, Rupert eats anything too :roll:, I'm not sure if it's because he's still young or he will always be like that.

Ha ha, thank you for the kiss. Yes, he like to give kisses. He's being very naughty right now though because I got in late so he's having a crazy hour. I swear he actually roared last night :lol:, he's very vocal for a raggy, I've read they don't make much noise but he never really stops.

Back