• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio fun in the garden!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I still can't get used to looking outside and seeing a happy pile of bunnies.

It's raining, so I thought it was a good excuse to post some pics :) (Hopefully they will work...)

Their bond seems to get stronger every day!

e2ypa9eq.jpg

vasa6ada.jpg

bydatyta.jpg

yqudete8.jpg

zuqy8y6u.jpg

qyrena5a.jpg

:) Please excuse my very orange fence, the old one was a victim of the stormy weather and the new one stands out a bit!!

:) Please excuse my very orange fence, the old one was a victim of the stormy weather and the new one stands out a bit!!

I was just thinking how each bunny matches a different piece of fence :lol:

Beautiful buns, they look like they are thoroughly enjoy their time in the garden with each other!!

:love: I know what u mean, I'm still not used to seeing mine as a quad, still seems funny to see bunnies if opposite (original) pairs together :lol:

Thank you :)
I know, I can't wait for summer! We're going to move the playhouse up to the patio and I'm planning to re-paint everything, but right now the ground is still boggy by their house so I can't ask OH and his friend to try and move it, they'll be sliding all over the place!

They look very content!:D

It is such a relief!!

Pepper was bonded with my Mum's bunny, Alice, who sadly died a month or so ago after going into stasis. Finx and Tango were my happily bonded pair. I wasn't looking for another, but after Alice died Pepper moped, stopped eating almost entirely and spent all day staring at the back door, it was heartbreaking :(

We decided that the best thing for him was bunny company ASAP, (everyone was already neutered and vaccinated) and took the plunge with my 2, which was seriously nerve wracking!!

Back