• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Magoo ....update

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper

Mr Magoo is now neutered ... but hes STILL humping my arm and my leg ...lol . :lol:

His poorly eyes are much better ...but he is always going to have a problem with them running ... unless he has a risky op to help correct his eyelids .
We still arnt sure if we should go ahead or not because the nature of the op entails some risk of making things worse ... so hard to decide

Oh bless him :love: has he got entroption? I had a dog with that, I was in a similar quandry about the op, because of the risks but he had it and he was cured :thumb:

Oh, hope he can be helped anyhow, or if he is to be rehomed hope he gets someone nice to wipe his tears and snuggle him :love:

What a precious boy. :love: He looks like Mimzy. It's odd you really don't see that many sooty fawn lops here in the U.S.

Hoping he gets an awesome forever home, bless him. xxxxx

Back