• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

its tomorrow ............total raised post 30

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
we are having another Buns for buns coffee afternoon .

would be lovely to see some of you there .. :thumb:

We are thinking of having a visitors book so we can look back after events to see who has been ...(it gets so busy it goes by in a blur ) ...what do you think ?

Last edited:
Yes a visitors book sounds like a great idea :thumb: I can't come this time :cry: and I need more truffs truffles/ other home made treats, fenugreek crunchies apparently are inferior :roll::lol: do you think I could maybe bring some money up in advance/paypal to reserve some please? :D I'll have to miss out on the cakes myself this time, which is probably a good thing seeing as I am still on a diet :lol:

Yes a visitors book sounds like a great idea :thumb: I can't come this time :cry: and I need more truffs truffles/ other home made treats, fenugreek crunchies apparently are inferior :roll::lol: do you think I could maybe bring some money up in advance/paypal to reserve some please? :D I'll have to miss out on the cakes myself this time, which is probably a good thing seeing as I am still on a diet :lol:

you can paypal if you like ...or yes pop some money in ...and ill put you some out
:thumb:

Yep will be there :)
Haven't managed to learn any crafts yet but will bring some buns (the iced ones, not the furry ones)

Nooooooooo!! Why do you always have these when it's my hair appt in Doncaster?!?!?!?! I want to come to one!!! :(:(:(:( I won't be finished til 1.30 as it's at 11.30 and by the time I get there you'll be closing :(

I can save you a piece of cake .. :wave:

I'm blonde, do you have a postcode or something so I can work out how long it'll take me to get there from my appt? I should have 2.5 hours until you close...... I should make that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only 2 days to go and so much to do :shock:

why do I decide to do these things ... :roll: ...and im working till 8 this evening so wont get much done today ... ahh well ... thank goodness for my team of volunteers . :love:

I wish I could come, but I started bonding Muchu and the two girls yesterday, so I'm hoping that I will still be bonding on Saturday.

If it doesn't work out, I'll come!
Hope you raise lots of money:thumb:

I wish I could come. Am trying to persuade OH that a drive through the Peak district would be a good idea. But he is so exhausted with work that I think it unlikely.

I hope you have a fantastic afternoon. BJ and his wifelets send their best wishes.

I wish I could come. Am trying to persuade OH that a drive through the Peak district would be a good idea. But he is so exhausted with work that I think it unlikely.

I hope you have a fantastic afternoon. BJ and his wifelets send their best wishes.

squeeeee ..... gorgeous pic :wave:

Back