• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Podcasts

dumblepaws

Mama Doe
So my OH listens to a LOT of podcasts on tech, board games, etc and keeps trying to get me into listening to them but failing. But he suggested i look for a podcast about bunnies/bunny welfare
I've had a look, and all i can find is some really old ones

eg
http://myrabbitgrace.podomatic.com last updated 2006
and https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-rabbit-show/id275492641?mt=2 last updated 2008

which i might have a listen to

Are there any more out there that are a bit more recent that i could listen to?

And if there aren't, do you think people would listen to one? Thinking there's a lot of amazing people on here who could give medical advice on common problems or stories of their experiences of bonding, or talk about some of the bunnies who've won our hearts with their stories and personalities or different bunny advice across the world. And listeners could send in questions which we'd try to get answered

Would anyone be interested in either co-hosting regularly or guesting on it? OH says it's pretty easy and all we'd need is Skype/facetime - to improve sound quality would be better if both sides could record the sound and then email to me to fit, but isn't essential.

Am imagining i'd try to do an episode each month, maybe 40mins to an hour

Also any ideas on a name for it?

thanks

Kathy

I don't usually listen to podcasts, I have never done anything like this before and am hopeless with technology, but hey, I can help out if you like :lol:

I do think it's a great idea to get as much as the correct information out there as possible in many different ways, at least. The more freely available it all is, the more educated people are.

Yay thank you!
Will PM you tonight

And if anyone would like to guest, that would be amazing - would love either a rescue or someone who knows about bunny health/first aid or anyone who likes bunnies really!

Back