• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The little darlings are back home !!!

RogerRabbit999

Mama Doe
Well, my little darlings are back home, the place is a mess, peace and quiet is just a distant memory, Scooter and Violet are in a grump, because they have now got to share me :evil:

Thank you so much Mrs B, for having them to stay for the last 2 weeks, and looking after them so well. I have spoken to Dipsy and Pippa about their behaviour, but sadly, no apologies were forthcoming :roll:

There is just one thing that I am a little confused about, and that is, why are they all now jumping up on the settee??? Please tell me you didn't have them all sat on your settee, stuffing their faces with popcorn while they were with you, because at the beginning of the year, we did decide that they simply could not continue to do this anymore :lol::lol:

Beatrice is now 10 weeks old, bigger than Pippa, and had a gender change whilst with Mrs B :shock: So, I guess it's now welcome home 'Basil' :lol::lol:

I think he will just be called Triss now, as he does know his name, and it seems unfair to radically change it. I guess he should have just been 'baby bun' until we knew, but I had my reasons for naming him straight away, and so Triss it is :love::love:

Great update. Sounds like they had quite a time what with sofas, pop corn and a gender change !!!

Back