• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny family :D

nixndaz

Warren Scout
e6arehys.jpg
6y6a4uge.jpg
ymu7a5yt.jpg

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Did you adopt the white and brown bun in the first picture from Reading Rabbit Rescue?

No. I live up in shetland. I rehomed these 2 boys from people in shetland and successfully bonded them within a week. The last 2 bunnies in the pics were my breeding pair. They were neutered last week and will be bonded when their hormones have settled. My plan is that once bonded, they will all live as a group in the shed.

No. I live up in shetland. I rehomed these 2 boys from people in shetland and successfully bonded them within a week. The last 2 bunnies in the pics were my breeding pair. They were neutered last week and will be bonded when their hormones have settled. My plan is that once bonded, they will all live as a group in the shed.

Ah sorry. Looks identical to a little bunny I knew who got rehomed by them :D

Ah sorry. Looks identical to a little bunny I knew who got rehomed by them :D

That's fine :) We don't have any form of rabbit rescue in shetland so it's great there's forums like this for advice etc.

They are all wonderful. I especially like the agouti coloured one xxx:love:xxx

Good luck with the bond. I did a quad (two sisters bonded to two brothers, the brothers had fallen out so had to be singles for a few months in order to forget about their fight). So a pair and two singles.

They have been together since october last year. So far so good.

They are all wonderful. I especially like the agouti coloured one xxx:love:xxx

Good luck with the bond. I did a quad (two sisters bonded to two brothers, the brothers had fallen out so had to be singles for a few months in order to forget about their fight). So a pair and two singles.

They have been together since october last year. So far so good.

Thank you ☺
The agouti bunny is "bruiser". He's a big boy!! The bunny in the pic above him is "ferne". They were my breeding pair. They've got lovely natures. Their babies were lovely and really placid. Those days are over now though. They've become grandparents so time for them to retire 😊

Thank you. By the time I start bonding them, the daylight hours will be longer and I'll be able to spend more time with them in the shed. Its my little peace haven in there and nobody bothers me when I'm in with the bunnies :D

Back