• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi. I'm a newbie and i'm looking for advice. I have been keeping bunnies for a few ye

sorry i can't offer bonding advice, but i'm sure someone on here will be able to help. in the meantime, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!:D

Hi Lily. I already have 2 bonded males. My newly neutered bunnies were my breeding pair so they are semi-bonded. They've never lived together but after mating, used to snuggle together nicely. Ideally I want all four to live in the shed as a group. I'm just not sure of the best way forward. The boys are are easy-going. I think my female will be the boss and keep them inline.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I'm new at this and I don't think I posted properly the first time.
I have been keeping rabbits for a few years and have keep them indoors. I have recently bought a 6x8 shed for them to live in. My 2 bonded males have free run and my newly neutered breeding pair have their hutches in the shed too. They all went in there together from day one and have been able to see and smell each other.
I'm not sure whether to bond my ex-breeding pair together first then bond them with the boys. Also, as they are all used to each other's scent, should I bond them all in the shed. I've got 3 weeks yet before my male's hormones settle properly so any advice will welcome.

Thanks. I've just found that section and been looking at the advice. ☺

Back