• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chamomile?

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
Can rabbits eat chamomile meant for tea making? It's proper dried stuff and looks like flowers (linky)

I know there are chamomile hays out there, but wasn't sure if they can eat the stuff prepared for tea drinking!

I've heard things about bathing their eyes with a mild chamomile tea but not sure about drinking it sorry!

They can have chamomile but I'd be worried about what chemicals they might use to make it into tea leaves. I probably wouldn't give it.

They can have chamomile but I'd be worried about what chemicals they might use to make it into tea leaves. I probably wouldn't give it.

Good point!! To be safe I think I will just leave the chamomile for humans: lol: the buns have enough of their own goodies anyway. I was just curious really, as we have some in the cupboard :)

Camomile is very very easy to grow so you could always buy a couple from a garden centre and grow your own :) it does well in pots if space is an issue. Just an idea!

Back