• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is bluebell please? :)

Hi i got her with her sister poppy about four years ago and she has since passed away i am trying to figure out what breed Bluebell is, any help guesses appreciated? I recently got two lionheads and would love to know Bluebells true breed too :D
bell1.jpg

bell2.jpg

bell3.jpg

Thanks Suzanne x

Not too sure on breeds but just like to say shes a beautiful bunny, love her coloring!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I am not sure if she is a specific breed but he might be blue otter otter coloured or perlfee if that is any help.

I would agree that she is blue otter in colouring but as for breed type I would say mixed breed. Lovely bun :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Hi
Everyone thanks for replying, close up you can see white flecks through her coat and behind her ears and some parts underneath and on her toes lol she has a beige color as well. Shes so cute and friendly i love her too bits lol, also working on trying to get the two newby lioneads from my neighbor used to being touched and picked up lol id love them to turn out as friendly as bluebell but they are about 9/10 months maybe? and we had bluebell from a baby :D x

I don't know much about Perlfee's as they're such a rare breed but there is some resemblance and I know there are some around your area. It is possible your bun is just a blue otter coloured cross breed though

Back