• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my Rabbits Summer Pen - What do you guys think of it?

Lynn's Bunny

Mama Doe
Hi, my rabbits live here from spring to early fall. They have access to the yard supervised as well. :)

Just looking for opinions. Thanks

005_zps5bb5c62e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

003_zps4e266244.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It is separated in the middle with a divider because they will fight. Thanks :)

Very nice:D

I have a chain link dog kennel for my ducks, I'd love to have one for my rabbits as well! They make awesome enclosures!

Raccoons will stick their hands through and eat a rabbit through the chain link so wrapping the bottom 3 or 4 ft of the kennel in a strand of hardware cloth will prevent that :) I see you have some wire so I'm not sure whether you already do that or not but thought I'd mention it anyway.

Cute bunnies :love:

It looks really cozy for them :D

It's a shame when they don't get on. I have to keep my 3 groups of buns away from each other so always have a rota going on who is in the garden next.

Have you ever tried to have them bonded? Xx

I love agouti buns :love:

It looks very practical - easy to clean and nice big doors. What size is each pen?

What methods have you tried for bonding them? It would be great if they could share the whole space, they'd have so much more room to run about.
I'd consider putting something a bit bigger over the left hand cage as well since rabbits like to have somewhere enclosed to bolt to.

Back