• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would it be cruel...?

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
To keep Daisy and Digby inside if i move house? They live outside in a big kennel/run, and have free range time in the garden. But i wont be able to tske their kennel :( they could still play out if I'm home, but won't have any outside time while I'm at work everyday. It's bothering me :(

Sometimes situation change, im not experienced but I would imagine they would adapt :) they are still going to have space love and care :)

Millie and Maddie lived outside for the first few months of their life but I truly believe they absolutely love being indoor bunnies! When I bought them home they were very shy and nervous but I let them out of the carrier and they had a 5 minute sniff around and then just both flopped together on the floor :love:

Thanks guys :wave: they do both love floor snuggles and being warm :love: it's just in summer mainly, I'll feel so guilty that they're stuck inside all day.

No. I cannot imagine Mr B ever like being outside and not being pampered inside. :lol: Sunshine the ginger bun in my signature preferred being inside. He started out as an outdoor bun and I felt guilty about him being inside but whenever I took him out for a run outside he used to leg it inside and go under the bed. :shock:

is it because you can't move the kennel, or because there wouldn't be room if you moved? because you could bring them inside, see how they go and then possibly get new outdoor accommodation for next summer?? don't know if that's an option. think they would be fine being inside though and would adapt. i don't think you're being cruel x

is it because you can't move the kennel, or because there wouldn't be room if you moved? because you could bring them inside, see how they go and then possibly get new outdoor accommodation for next summer?? don't know if that's an option. think they would be fine being inside though and would adapt. i don't think you're being cruel x

It would be a bit of a nightmare trying to move it... And the garden won't be half as big. But I will be on a very very tight budget, new accommodation will not be an option :( I will just have to hope they are happy...

It would be a bit of a nightmare trying to move it... And the garden won't be half as big. But I will be on a very very tight budget, new accommodation will not be an option :( I will just have to hope they are happy...

i'm sure they'll be fine. they might even prefer it, you never know. x

I bought Jasper in after his mate went to the bridge and I didn't want him to feel lonely. I'd never put him out now, I'd miss so much entertainment :lol:

He can go into a secure outside area when I'm home if it's not cold and he just hops in and out as he pleases, mainly he stays in and follows me everywhere I go, too scared he might miss out on something I guess :lol:

Back