• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My binky bunny!

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
As you may know Binky is such a hyper rabbit and I never actually manage to get good photos of her

I was out in the garden with her earlier on and she heard a bird and instantly stood up

Ive fallen in love with this photo, you can even see her cool multicoloured eye :lol:

menejy4u.jpg

Please excuse the mess-she had just stacked up a lot of straw to get up to my heigh :lol: :lol: :love:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Look closely at her right eye- its all black, with a tiny blue ring :lol: shes so unique in her crazy ways :love:

Aww that is awesome!! I didn't notice it at first :love:!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Beautiful :love: I love unusual little things like that - markings, eye colour etc. in animals :love:

Binky and Bella both have really distinctive markings on their eyes, ears and back- but I just love her little eye-only in the right one, not the left! :love:

She is so pretty.....she even has bunny eyeliner on :D

You should see bella, shes just like binky but black instead of brownish and her markings look so much like eyeliner, but it looks smudgy :lol: :love:

Back