• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a shame for my wee Herbie....

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
My wee Granny was going to the Doc, which is just near mine, she usually nips in to see the Great Grand-Bunnies when she is up there.

Well today she thought she would take a bit of carrot, Herbies' favourite treat. She cut it into slices and put it in their bowl and then left.

Now that all sounds lovely, unless you know that Herbie has no incisors and won't be able to eat the carrot cos it is too chunky.

Wee soul would have seen Hollie eating it and got none for himself :(

Well I just gave him a wee bit of Carrot so he is all happy now....not that he would have even remembered!!

Poor Herbie :( I can just picture the poor lad salivating and his eyes all big and sad whilst his mate is enjoying his treat! :shock:

Glad to hear he got some nommies in the end. :love:

Awww bless him.

The dogs were really unsettled this evening. Eventually I went to see what was the matter only to find their food bowls on the side, still full. I had forgotton to feed them :oops::cry:

I felt sooooo bad. They were all greatful xx

Back