• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now that's what I call free range!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
I'm in Germany at the moment and missing my bunnies (and just found out out flight tomorrow is cancelled and won't get back now til Sunday :() so imagine my excitement when we saw German wildie a today!! :D

This one was in the park, we'd seen lots if holes yesterday but no rabbits but we were there earlier this morning when the park was quieter and I spotted one running past, then this one so we crept over the bridge to have a closer look, then he darted off under the bridge :D

They had burrows under the bridge, I was sat there dreaming of creating such a rabbit dreamland for mine :lol:

And this was a freshly dug hole as it wasn't there yesterday!

Then we went over the other side of the river and saw two more wildies on a patch of grass! They were more tolerant of us being there but then darted off into some bushes when we pushed out luck :lol:

Wouldnt it be wonderful to have somewhere that they could properly dig?

Great pics. I love wildies.

Wouldnt it be wonderful to have somewhere that they could properly dig?

Great pics. I love wildies.

It's always been my dream to create something like that! When I was a child there was a park we used to go to with a huge fenced off area that was just full of rabbits :love: Not sure if they were wild and just 'protected' or if they'd been put there, I just remember living going to see them all hopping about, in and out of their burrows :love: Suppose it's not practical for pets unless u just decide to keep them 'wild'.

Back