• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levi and Daisy loves their Readigrass...

Ailstar

Mama Doe
At the moment Levi and Daisy are demolishing their readigrass. They get a bowl full every night and it's always gone by the morning. Whereas other times they don't seem bothered about it at all. Contrary bunnies.

Do anyone else's bunnies go through phases like this of eating lots of a particular food?

My two do with hay types :roll:

Annabella does with fresh veggies, some she likes one minute and turns her nose up at the next. She's never been a big fan of 'human' veggies though. She always loves forage stuff.

My pair of belgian hares (yey) are on a constant phase of eating every thing that they are given with great relish!!!

The others are not so keen of cabbage family veg but do like broccli.

They all love grass and dark leafy greens.

I'm starting to think I have the least fussiest bunnies ever! They've yet to turn down anything I've given them to try in the 3 months I've had them. They eat everything with the same enthusiasm, as if I've been starving them! :lol: They've eaten every type of hay I've given them and everything else too - including dill, basil, coriander, parsley, celery, watercress, spinach, rocket, romaine lettuce, brocoli, spring greens, bok choy, cauliflower leaves and carrot. I'm hopefully giving them some forage stuff to try soon too.

Back