• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That heart stopping moment.....

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
When you empty a rabbits litter tray and find the newspaper soaking wet with badly blood stained wee......

Only to then realise there was an advert with lots of red ink on the underside of the top layer of paper that is showing through!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

:lol::lol: Sorry not laughing at you but its just the sort of thing that I would do and panic like heck as well.

Glad it was nothing to worry about but bet that was a nasty few seconds for you before you realised.

The thing is it probably happens to me at least once a week and yet I never Learn!

:lol::lol::lol: I've done exactly the same, post spay with my girls I was mortified :shock:

I've done that a few times too, then it dawned on me what it was! I also remember years ago my mum putting one of them blue blocks in the toilet making the water blue, she did'nt tell me making me panic when I used the loo :lol:

I would've had bun crated, in the car and halfway to the vet before I realized it myself. :shock: Hope your heart has settled down by now. :) (((((((((Hugs))))))))) xxxx

When you empty a rabbits litter tray and find the newspaper soaking wet with badly blood stained wee......

Only to then realise there was an advert with lots of red ink on the underside of the top layer of paper that is showing through!!!

Been there, seen that and almost had a panic attack every time.

It certainly does give you a fright!!

Ths week I was about to ring the vet, Cookie had drunk a whole entire bottle of water. Her room had got warm, had I made her get dehydration?? Panic panic panic.....This has got to be bad.... Hang on, the water bottle lid wasn't screwed on straight and her newspaper underneath was soaked through, phew!! :lol:

Yes, this has happened to me. Even now I put the old marigolds on and check there was a red pic/ad.:oops:

Back