• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie would have been 4 today

smellinor

Young Bun
Alfie would have been 4 today, I can't believe instead of celebrating his birthday with him with his favourite rabbit muffins and a new jingly ball, I'm writing a post in the Rainbow Bridge forum :(

He's been gone for just over 2 months now and I miss him so much. I am still heartbroken that he was taken too soon from us, I wish I could have done more for him. I am still glad every day that I chose him from the pet shop and gave him a much longer life than he probably would have had with anyone else. I am still angry with the amount of genetic conditions rabbits from pet shops have, but I wouldn't have changed Alfie for the world. He was so affectionate and sweet and the most beautiful colour, anyone who ever met him or saw a photo of him said how gorgeous he was. He honestly was the best rabbit anyone could ever have and I was lucky to share just over 3 short years with him.

I have started growing some lavender bushes in memory of him, lavender was his favourite and I know he would have gone crazy over seeing 3 different lavender bushes in the garden!

Happy birthday Alfie, wherever you are I hope you're binkying and having fun. Remember I will always love you and miss you like crazy
xxxxxxx

1525179_10203510150981555_968459112_n.jpg

33a5d3a.jpg

Alfie landed on his paws when he found a home with you. He was obviously well cared for and loved. A very lucky bunny. Many never get to know such kindness in their lives.

Rest easy at the bridge sweet Alfie. xx

Back