• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any vibes for Timmy please?

weedug

Mama Doe
Have just had to rush Timmy to the vet :(.

He was fine last night, but was just lying in his box this morning and wouldn't come out for anything. Not eating anything either, no matter what I gave him or how I annoyed him with it. I gave him his usual metacam but that didn't make any difference.

Phoned vet and they had no early appointments, so told me to take him in and they would admit him.

He is feeling a bit cold now, but it sounded like they were going to treat him aggressively with fluids etc

Any vibes would be appreciated. Timmy is elderly with ongoing health problems.

Last edited:
Lots of vibes! Hope he gets sorted at the best and is feeling better soon :love:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the vibes.

He has stopped eating a few times in the past, but he has never been like this. I am trying to ignore the really bad feeling I have about it...:(

More vibes for Timmy. I hope the really bad feeling you have about it is *just* down to worry and that he improves very soon.

The vibes must be working! Thank you

I got a call to say I should go to collect Timmy. He is eating by himself now :D

The vet wants to speak to me about him, so I'm a bit worried about what he has to say. But at least Timmy seems to be a lot better :D

The vibes must be working! Thank you

I got a call to say I should go to collect Timmy. He is eating by himself now :D

The vet wants to speak to me about him, so I'm a bit worried about what he has to say. But at least Timmy seems to be a lot better :D

Yay! Glad to hear he's doing better!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

We're home, and he isn't as good as I had been told. Maybe he is just in a huff with me just now though.

He has been pooping fine, but he isn't eating things he would normally scoff.

All they done with him was give him fluids and a gut stimulant and some zantac.

The thing is, these spells are coming more frequently and are getting worse when they happen. I have no idea what is causing them.

Back