• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would anyone like...?

Charmednm

Mama Doe
A mischievous mini lop???
She must have recently chewed my ghd cable and they have just electrocuted me and blown up ):

'Quicks in the tent so mummy can't shouts at meeee'

Hahaha! Hope you're ok after being electrocuted, but it's so cute how she's hiding from you :lol: :lol:

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Got a sore finger ): I think she got a fright and ran in there. I screamed when I got a shock then there was a Big Bang and spark!! She then thumped and thumped haha!!

Aww bless her! I check all my wires before I turn the plugs on, I have them hidden, but you never know lol

Haha she sounds like a rascal, she'd get on well with my two :lol: one of them (probably Maizie) has discovered that they can jump up on the sofa, but she only does it when I go to bed! The last two mornings I've woken up to some "gifts" on my sofa :lol: :lol:

my neville snuck into an out of bounds room and chewed through the cable to our Mac. he got hurt though, so it was horrible at the time, but looking back i can laugh :lol: he's VERY mischievious and extremely curious. much more so that his new wife susie!

maybe your bun is trying to tell you your natural hair looks fine :thumb::D

Cheyenne is in disgrace for chewing the cable to her CCTV camera - I didnt' say anything when I saw it, and then blamed Bug for it when OH found it :oops::oops::lol: (Bug is his little darling who gets forgiven for everything) - but then OH found bits of the cable in Cheyenne's hutch - and went full on into 'grumpy father' mode "well - she's not getting another camera - they are so expensive and she just doesn't look after it" - umm, darling, 'it's a RABBIT - not a human child :lol::lol::lol:"

We have miles and miles of flexible black conduit shielding all out wires as bun has run of whole ground floor of house but I have workmen in at moment and no matter how many times I tell them the rabbit will eat wires the plumber has just plugged an extension cable in and run it through the room bun is shut in while they work and outside leaving the outside door open:shock: Thankfully I was around so saw what he was doing and stayed in room.

My bun is a devil for ladies handbags, again no matter what I say friends always put them on the floor and he very silently creeps up on them and attacks:lol::lol:

We have miles and miles of flexible black conduit shielding all out wires as bun has run of whole ground floor of house but I have workmen in at moment and no matter how many times I tell them the rabbit will eat wires the plumber has just plugged an extension cable in and run it through the room bun is shut in while they work and outside leaving the outside door open:shock: Thankfully I was around so saw what he was doing and stayed in room.

My bun is a devil for ladies handbags, again no matter what I say friends always put them on the floor and he very silently creeps up on them and attacks:lol::lol:

I'm going to need this defo !! New straighteners are ordered and is like to keep theses ones for a while!!
Where did you get them?

Back