• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jessica- Updated 20th April- Here we go Again :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She's 10

She has sustained an injury to her right front leg

Fracture a real possibility

Conscious Xray not possible, she's too stressy

On high doses of analgesia today and if no improvement will be admitted for GA/Xray tomorrow. If it is a fracture and if it is a complicated one then amputation would be needed

I am not agreeing to the amputation of a front leg from a 10 year old Rabbit

So I will have to let her go

To say I am not coping emotionally is an understatement

:cry:

Last edited:
I am so sorry to read this, I am sending loads of vibes for Jessica another one of your buns that I adore.

There is so much c*** at the moment surrounding people I know. I wish I could wave a magic wand for you all.

Unbelievably sad times. Hope she surprises you and takes a turn for the better. Sincere thoughts Jane. X x

Oh no :cry: Sending loads of vibes for Jessica. xx

I really hope it turns out to be not as serious as you fear.

Oh Jane, I'm so sorry to read this.

Sending lots of vibes for Jessica and (((hugs))) for you and hoping for a happy outcome xxx

Huge vibes and hugs for you and Jessica

Thinking of you jane - am amazed at how strong you've been over the last few months so keep hanging in there xxx

Oh no... I really hope Jessica can pull through this. Sending lots and lots of vibes to you both.

If Jessica was younger and of a different personality type I would agree to amputation. But I really dont think it would be ethical in Jessica's case. Laura agrees but I will also discuss it with C.

I need Morse here so much :cry:

Oh my goodness!
I really don't know how you are coping at the moment.
Remember Morse is still with you in spirit and in your heart, he is right there with you.
Fingers crossed it is not a fracture.
Vibes and hugs to you
Nikki
x

Oh Jane. I am lost for words, but sincerely send you lots of love and warmth during these awful and sad days that seem to happening all to often at the moment.

Di. xxxxxx

Sending lots of coping vibes to both of you along with lots of love and hugs. So sorry to hear that you're having such a tough time at the moment x

Thank you, it seems as though I am living in an unreal world at the moment. About this time last year I had 28 Rabbits, I now have 13

:cry:

Back