• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those of you that use lots of syringes/needles

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I was recommended this site so placed an order last week. Not only were the prices really good ( my order worked out over £15 cheaper than the same from vetUK ) the customer services was fantastic. Within an hour of placing the order online I got a courtesy phone call to confirm my order and it arrived by courier in less than 24 hours.

Here is the link http://imseuro.co.uk/healthcare/home.html Prices don't include VAT and there is P&P but it still works out loads cheaper than most places :D

Quite a number of vet practices use IMS for ordering this kind of stock so def a decent company :)

Not necessary for me but what a useful site. Its great belonging to a forum where everyone has so much knowledge/experience and or interest in rabbits and other animals.

Back