• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So embarrassing!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Took some bunnies to the vet to be vaccinated today. All were incredibly well behaved except for Lois. This normally gentle, relaxed, friendly bunny had a complete personality transplant. The digging and kicking was bad enough, but then she made a death defying leap from the consult table on to the side. Landing on the computer, sending it flying and the keyboard crashing to the floor.......... not embarrassing at all :roll: :lol:

I am just hoping she now returns to being a gentle friendly bunny and didn't enjoy her rebellion so much that such behaviour continues at home!

Good grief! :shock:
Bitten by a blue-tail fly, Lois? ;)

Must've been scary though. :( That's my worst fear is the buns will get free and start jumping about. Mimzy and Fiver are both experts at escape...no so much on landing properly. :(

That is just the sort of thing Will aka Houdini would do. I know I would've been mortified if it happened with mine, but after a bad day at the office and seeing lots of sad news on the forum, I'm sorry to admit to a little chuckle. Hope Lois was ok tho.

She is fine and currently happily eating our skirting board. It seems her true bunny colours are starting to show..........

:lol: you have a cheeky one that's for sure :)
you'll have to break out the white vinegar and see if it will stop her chewing the skirting.
though Freddie seemeed to develop a taste for white vinegar after a while, now he licks anything that's been wiped with vinegar.
:lol:

:lol: :lol:
Bramble did that, my first time taking them to the vets and she was being so nice, then all of a sudden she just leapt towards my boyfriend :shock:
she was fine too thankfully.

:lol: :lol:

I remember my first bun (Dutch cross) who sprang up and out of her carry box like a Polaris missile at the vet, causing the vet to leap out of the way and me and my OH trying to corner and catch her....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last time I took Meggie to the vet, she was so scared that she pee'd on the floor in the consult room :oops:. It wasn't just a dribble either. It was a puddle to rival Lake Windemere :shock::lol:. And then Jaffa (piggy) pretended to be a bar of wet soap and whipped through my fingers like a rat up a drainpipe, straight over my shoulder :shock:. I just managed to catch him before he did a dying fly and injured himself in a heap on the floor.

Im glad other peoples pets are just as embarrassing :)

I think we may move Lois outside at some point so she can be a proper bunny

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

I can picture her with her pretty little speckled earsies xxx

Glad she is ok. Hope the computer wasnt damaged...

I can picture her with her pretty little speckled earsies xxx

Glad she is ok. Hope the computer wasnt damaged...

Thankfully yes. Couldn't afford the cost of a new computer added to our vet bill!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Back