• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet photos from today!

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
I bought the Canon 1100D camera today and have been having a little play with the settings. These photos are a bit blurry and rubbish but until today I'd never used a DSLR, so I'm enjoying it so far.

Puddy and Cupcake begging to be let out (the new shed is being built and they're not happy about being confined!)

Teddy Bun

Ruby Dog

All the other pets were far too busy to pose for photos :roll: :lol:

Last edited:
We don't see enough of your gang, SO glad you've got a new camera!! :love:

Gorgeous fluffs.

1100D is a great entrance into the DSLR world :love:

Great shots :)

Dog ones the best, but that's probably because i'm overly enthused by aperture shots :oops:

1100D is a great entrance into the DSLR world :love:

Great shots :)

Dog ones the best, but that's probably because i'm overly enthused by aperture shots :oops:

Yeah I heard it was good for complete beginners :) I think I would have found anything else far too intimidating at the moment! All the manual settings are a bit daunting but I'm keen to learn :D

Sounds great! I was thinking of getting one of those "... For Dummies" books :lol:

Don't waste ya money :wave:

There's a magazine out at the moment called 'How to Use your Canon DSLR' for £14.99 - I had a browse through the other day in the supermarket, might be worthwhile if you can afford it as it was very much into explaining everything - i'm going to be purchasing it now I've been paid, as i'm always keen on learning new things - I know most of the basics but still, can learn new stuff :)

Me too. I still don't know how to use it manually. There is a one day course nearby in May for £33.00, on how to use a DSLR, it may be worth me signing up.

That sounds good - I often find it a lot better to be shown, and make notes, than just learning from a book.

Don't waste ya money :wave:

There's a magazine out at the moment called 'How to Use your Canon DSLR' for £14.99 - I had a browse through the other day in the supermarket, might be worthwhile if you can afford it as it was very much into explaining everything - i'm going to be purchasing it now I've been paid, as i'm always keen on learning new things - I know most of the basics but still, can learn new stuff :)

Ah cool thanks for letting me know :) will keep an eye out for it.

Back