• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transporting the girls...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
So I bought them a pet carrier. Left it in the living room with them yesterday, and over night so they could get used to it...I've just gone in there to discover that someone (probably destructive little Maizie) has chewed a sizable hole in it (at least she had the sense to drop the chewed fabric on the floor and not swallow it!) We have a vet appointment at 10:30, what can I take them in just for today?

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

:shock: at least it happened at home rather than on route to the vets :shock: I'd see if you can borrow a carrier, or buy one before your appointment, if not I would postpone the appointment (unless it's for something urgent), having seen the speed that they can get through cardboard they wouldn't be safe in a cardboard box.

:shock: at least it happened at home rather than on route to the vets :shock: I'd see if you can borrow a carrier, or buy one before your appointment, if not I would postpone the appointment (unless it's for something urgent), having seen the speed that they can get through cardboard they wouldn't be safe in a cardboard box.

I was thinking that I'm glad it didn't happen in the car!!
I think I have some weird buns, they have actually chewed any of the cardboard available to them! Think I'm going to have to pop to p@h and buy a plastic one :lol: that should stump the little terror!!

I cant understand why they sell fabric ones for animals that chew!

Plastic ones seem much safer. Not toooo expensive either.

Good luck at the vet's.

I cant understand why they sell fabric ones for animals that chew!

Plastic ones seem much safer. Not toooo expensive either.

Good luck at the vet's.

I must admit that I didn't think about it when I bought it, although neither had really chewed things they weren't supposed up until the last couple of days!

Vet's was good, I have two very healthy girls :) even if Maizie did decide she wanted to run around while Daisy was being checked out :lol:

I must admit that I didn't think about it when I bought it, although neither had really chewed things they weren't supposed up until the last couple of days!

Vet's was good, I have two very healthy girls :) even if Maizie did decide she wanted to run around while Daisy was being checked out :lol:

Glad it all went well at the vet's. :)

Back