• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack and the tiger

Zara

Mama Doe
I'm not sure anyone remembers, but around a year ago I posted how Rascal became very attached a a toy tiger that belonged to his late mate Batbunny, and when Batbunny died Rascal never let it out of his sight and would even throw tantrums when we took it away to clean it.

Well, now Rascal is no longer with is I was wondering what to do with it- at first I wanted to keep it for myself as a reminder of Rascal- it still smelt of him, but I put it down on the sofa and came back to this (Jack had shown no interest in it before Rascal died, and him and Rascal never bonded so I never expected him to be affected by Rascal's death but he was nervous and jittery the day after it happened)

I think the tiger is going to keep being passed down. It seems to have become it's own little legacy.

1977201_10203236843189514_2141341844_n.jpg

Bonus pic of Jack snuggling Sean (he does this all the time, but the past week has been insane. Everytime me or my boyfriend breaks down over Rascal he is there snuggling in, we should be supporting him but it seems he's looking after us! There's something very odd about this rabbit, I've never ever known one to be this tactile. It's lovely, and I love it, but even to me it seems unusual, but I'm grateful for the strong bond)

10155642_10203211062985025_1381433725_n.jpg

One of my childhood bunnies was extremely close to me like that - she would fret if I wasn't there and would just leap onto me/my shoulder all the time. Snuggle up and groom me to death.

What a special bunny you have :) I hope you all get through your grief xx

This reminds me on my first bun, fudge. He would just rest his chin on me for snuggles. What a cutie

~ Emmzie x

Back