• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonic would be so much happier outside

moi

Mama Doe
The last couple of days I have let him and Peggy free range in the garden for a bit. Peggy looked nervous and kept popping inside for reasurance, Im presuming as she used to be a stray she needed reasurance. But Tonic looked soooo happy (and hes normally a grump). I now feel mean for bringing him in x

I reckon it could just be a change of scenery that's exciting, when mine were outdoors they would run and binky like crazy bunnies when brought in, they'd also do the same if they got free range in the garden! And I reckon they'd do it now if I took them out! I think they enjoy a bit of extra space and find the new environment exciting! So I wouldn't feel too guilty, I reckon he'd get bored and the outdoors would lose it's novelty if he was outdoors all the time!

Back